Please click on the title to expand the following sections.
- SIN Card Application (Social Insurance Number)
for instructions and more information on obtaining a SIN click here
- Permanent Resident Card Application
to choose a program and apply for Permanent Resident Status click here
- First Things to do in Saskatchewan A list of important things to do when you first arrive in Saskatchewan.
- Welcome to Canada – what you should know A guide to Canada, including information on Canadian law, health, postal system, taxation, transportation and more (59 pages).
- Also for information on Canadian education, health care, transportation, taxation system etc., check our Immigration, Government and Service links
- Saktoon Transit Maps For planning your trip, click here. To learn more about Saskatoon’s Active Transportation Plan, click here.
- Also for information on the Saskatchewan health care system, check out Newcomers Pamphlet Project
- Frequently Asked Questions – A document with basic information, in a variety of languages, about participation at the City of Saskatoon Leisure Centres, auf Deutsch, in English, and in other languages.
- Practice Canadian Citizenship Test Practice for your Canadian Citizenship Test & take a 5 questions quiz online.
- Guide – Resumes and Cover Letters Diffferent guides about resume and cover letter writing, provided by the University of Saskatchewan.
- Tourism Saskatoon What’s happening in Saskatoon.
- Tourism Saskatchewan Experience Saskatchewan.
- Saskatoon Gas Prices Compare gas prices around Saskatoon before you fill up.